This press known as Columbian printing press was manufactured in 1844 by British firm Clymer and Dixon and was functional till as late as 1986 at COD Kanpur. It is a mechanical Printing Press and can be used even now.
Rising Sun : It decorated the Banquet Hall of Forl Willian Depot, Calcutta the erstwhile location of the Corps Museum. It appears to be the japanese origin.
Azad Hind Fauz Plaque : This wooden plaque was manufactured in 1773 and was captured during Goa operations. In January 1962 as adhoc Ord Depot under Comd of late Maj (later Col) AW Shrauti moved to Goa for taking over Portugese dumps and other stores at Margoa. It can be safely presumed that the plaque was presented to the Corp Museum by him. The inscription in Latin means 'Chief Ordnance Officer of Ordnance Depot'.
Armour Suit : This Armour suit, the oldest artifact of museum belongs to 1120 AD and was designed for sword fighting. It has an armour shield for the protection of chest and the back along with armour cover for arms and a helmet. The metal used for its manufacture is brass.
FINAL MOMENTS : He is a Jolly Good Fellow