GENERAL BIPIN RAWAT,
UYSM, AVSM, YSM, SM, VSM
1. Ensure the highest standard of
operational preparedness to meet present and emerging challenges.
2. Ensure force modernisation incorporating relevant contemporary
3. Make up critical deficiency of weapons and equipment at the
4. Develop requisite capacities and infrastructure with special
emphasis on our Northern and NE Borders.
5. Enhance inter service jointmanship at all levels in letter and
6. Ensure the highest level of security consciousness amongst our
rank and file.
7. Optimally enhance Human Resource Development to fully exploit
the inherent strength of the Indian Army.
8. Improve the quality of life and living conditions of all ranks
with special emphasis on the soldier.
9. Foster an organisational climate based on mutual respect and
camaraderie amongst all ranks.
10. Ensure requisite welfare measures for ex-servicemen and Veer