The Army Education Corps (AEC) Training College was initially raised at Belgaum in 1921. It was shifted to its present location at Pachmarhi in 1939. Situate at an altitude of 3400 ft, Pachmarhi is an enchanting hill resort interspersed with streams, lakes, waterfalls and scores of flora - fauna. The college is recognized by Barkatullah University, Bhopal and has been granted the status of autonomous college since 1985. The institution imparts training in selected foreign languages to nominated all ranks of the army. It has all the modern facilities and keeps itself abreast with the state of the art technologies and methodologies in conducting such training.