Eligibility for the membership will be as under:-
1. All serving officers of the Mechanised Infantry Regiment will be members of the Association, which is obligatory.
2. The membership to retired officers is on voluntary basis and will be through the MIRC/Mechanised Infantry Battalion in which they have served.
3. All Mechanised Infantry Battalions will be members for the purpose of the Newsletters and other publications of the Association against their subscriptions.
4. Any officer cashiered from service on any disciplinary grounds will not be allowed to be a member.
5. Honorary Members (Non Voting). Widows of all Mechanised Infantry Officers will be treated as honorary members.
6. Cancellation/Dissolution of Membership :- Management Committee/General Body shall reserve the right to deny or cancel membership of any individual, who in its view, fails to live up to the values and traditions cherished by the Mechanised Infantry Regiment.